No work or school today! I love normal days, where everything SHOULD be normal, but they are not, because there is this underlying stress of all that I am supposed to do...
Anyway, today has been pretty normal-kind of reminded me of my 1st semester where I would go to starbucks and have the luxury of studying for exams for hours at a time with a warm mocha in my hand.
Alas, I gave myself 1hr @ fourbucks today to hastily scribble out note cards. Gone are the days of creating pretty note cards where everything is color coordiated in different colors of highlighter. Nowdays, I scribble stuff on pieces of torn cards from moments when my instructors have STRESSED that if we don't mention the importantance of albumin in the UA of a patient with ARF or SIADH then we will fail clinical comeptency.
Ya know, I even forget to take notebook paper to lecture half the time--I have so much other crap to remember that small things like paper and working pens slip the list.
Tomorrow is my first day with the robot-man. DREADING it. Still don't know how to calculate amiodarone or heparin drips w/out a cheat sheet.
9.12.2007
Normal Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment