
I AM GOING TO WORK IN THE OB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yup, got the job--start at 20.50 an hour w/ differential (goes up a bit after I pass NCLEX) and am working nights full time (3 nights a week) starting in January. The hospital has an awesome 12 week preceptorship and lots of learning opportunities.
WOW!!!! I am really excited and now REALLY worried about failing..uh, EVERYTHING. But that's ok. I have a chance to do what I want to do in OB!!!! YIPPEE!
PS-Failed my 1st quiz ever today-we had a pop quiz on cardio that no one was ready for (havent had ANY time to even look at that). Got 3/5 so a 60%. Oh well, the class average was 2/5. Man, cardio is hard stuff!
9.20.2007
guess what?
Posted by Prisca: at 2:00 PM
Labels: Grade rambling, Job hunting (sort of)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Congrats! Please give me tips on interviewing. I was told I wasn't "empathetic enough to be a nurse." Um, ok.
CONGRATS!!! I'm in the job hunting arena right now, too! I'm having a tough time deciding where to work!! AWESOME!! I know that will make the next few months a little more bearable!!
congrats! you will do great, sail throuh these next few months, and pass your NCLEX with ease. cardiac isn't too ba once you get into it...just follow the flow of blood through the heart and look at the symptoms to see what part of the system is going wrong. good luck!
Yeaah! I am soooo happy for you!!! Wahoooo! So, will you be in L/D, Mother/baby, or nursery???? I am thrilled!
Hey! Congratulations!!! You're moving fast, for sure.
I did my integration on the post-partum floor and I loved it. If I were seeking hospital work, that's where I would have applied.
When do you take NCLEX?
Post a Comment