Ya know, in nursing school it doesn't matter how you "feel." Its just about making it. If I did anything based on my feelings right now, it would be to quit and go back to being a SAHM--sewing, cooking, scrapbooking, reading. I'd like to quit just so I could go back to bed--getting up at 0430 every morning sucks big time.
I have to struggle to get myself going each morning because I am hating school so much right now. Sorry to be a downer. I think things will turn around after clinicals in November. I meet with the instructor who failed me on Monday and am hoping that goes well. Pray for me if you think of it!
Lets end on a positive note:
Today I get my 1 hr teaching presentation out of the way and yesterday I finished community clinicals. The next hurdle is med/surg clinicals and then I am FREE! Well, except for exams and such.
9.27.2007
feelings
Posted by Prisca: at 6:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm feeling the exact same way right now. My husband reminds me that, when I was a SAHM, I was frequently bored. Bored sounds good right now. I'd love to spend a day doing nothing but planting flowers or baking bread.
Still, as much as I angst ("Why I am doing this? Do I really want to be a nurse?"), I can't imagine walking away from it.
Praying that Monday goes well.
Dang, I can soooo often shadow your feelings! But I do remember sitting and reading for oh 5 hours, because I was so bored. Yeah I could've cooked and cleaned, but no, that didn't enthrall. hee hee. Anyhoo, WE WILL GET THROUGH, WE WILL FINISH, WE WILL HAVE A FASCINATING, THOUGHT PROVOKING CAREER, IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT. DAMN IT.
Post a Comment