Thought it would be fun to put together a list of things I have used and loved throughout school. From shoes to penlights, here it is:
Shoes:
Nurse Mates Quickstep
Find it here: http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/27710284/c/14.html
2nd place: Crocs Professional
Find it here: http://shop.crocs.com/pc-23-4-professional.aspx?reqid=23&reqProdTypeId=41p&subsectionname=footwear§ion=products
Clinical bag:
Lug Cabby Messenger
Find it here: http://www.koieproducts.com/
Clipboard:
Workmate II Plastic Clipboard
Find it here: http://www.amazon.com/Workmate-II-Clipboard/dp/B000JE76E0/ref=pd_sbs_op_3/104-7498985-1099122
2nd Place: Nurse Assist Clip Board
Find it here: http://www.rnsupply.com/Clipboard.html
Stethescope:
3m Littman Classic II 
Find it here: http://www.medco-school.com/Supply/Product.asp?Leaf_Id=81212
Watch:
Once Again by Swatch (I'm an 80's girl)
Find it here: http://www.amazon.com/Swatch-Gb743-Once-Again-Watch/dp/B000GZYFPK/ref=sr_1_86/104-7498985-1099122?ie=UTF8&s=jewelry&qid=1187269047&sr=1-86
Penlight:
Diagnostic w/ Pupil Guage
Find it here: http://www.amazon.com/Pack-Diagnostic-PENLIGHT-flashlight-PUPIL/dp/B000LPAK2W
Scissors:
Cramer Stainless Steel Bandage Scissors (My mom had these growing up.)
Find them here: http://www.amazon.com/Cramer-Stainless-Heavy-Duty-Bandage-Scissors/dp/B0001DK2M2/ref=sr_1_4/104-7498985-1099122?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1187269389&sr=1-4
8.16.2007
List of Favorites
Posted by Prisca: at 7:32 AM
Labels: Nursing School (general), Organizing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Your list are great.Keep it up!
Thanks,
T
Great stuff! I love the clipboards. No one really uses those at our school for some reason, but they seem like a great idea.
For my shoes I bought something similar to these:
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/19965734/c/15.html
(one more week until the semester starts...agghh!)
have you tried the ultrascope?
Oh baby! Those things freaking rock! I loved my Littman too until I got to try an ultrascope. You can hear a 2nd degree murmur from the HALL with one of those puppies!
And they are personalized. How can it get any better?
http://www.ultrascopes.com/
ooh, thanks for the tip on the ultrascope--good graduation present!
cute shoes, kim!
can you believe we only have a few days left of summer! that sucks!
ps marisapan-where ya been? i miss your blog so much!
Post a Comment