5.28.2007

Lookie...

Our PC finally bought the big ticket to computer heaven--after us having to "recover" it with a cpr-like disc that came with the poor old thing when we bought it over 7 years ago. So, we broke down last week and bought a new computer with my financial aid refund money:


Of course switching to a Mac means learning a whole new computer language of sorts, and has kind of got DH and I a bit frazzled. I have to make a ginormous slide show for graduation and can hopefully use iMovie to do so, but the learning curve is kinda sharp. Managing to simultaneoudsly create a couple of neat slideshows and then somehow erase them over the weekend hasn't encouraged me on that front.

Other than that, I am enjoying my time off...it is so nice to have dh around during this holiday and I feel like we are actually getting to know each other. Can't wait to have more balance in my life when school is done.

Have a good Memorial Day and remember our troops...

0 comments: