4.09.2007

Matthew 25:6


"And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him."

We celebrated Pascha at midnight on Saturday and it was such a joyful celebration of Christ's resurrection. It had nothing to do with bunnies and pretty dresses (which are nice things in themselves) and it was perfect. And now back to the world of nursing school I go--dreading it!

The next 4 weeks will be very busy--I have a test next week, two the following week and another the next week! Add clinicals, finals and two teaching projects and I am booked solid. This week:

Tues: Lecture 1230-330, Work on project #1 and finish
Wens: 8-12 computer training, 12-4 unit orientation, pick up patient assignment-that night I will be working on my 1st set of paperwork
Thurs: Clinicals 630-330
Fri: Repeat of Thurs
Sat: Study for AN test

Next week:
Sun: Work on teaching project #2 w/ another student
Mon: lecture, study
Tues: Exam, lecture, study for Peds
WEns: Pick up patient, paperwork
Thurs: Clinical
Fri: Clinical
Sat Study Peds and AN exams

Week 3:
Sun: Study exams Peds AN
Mon: Peds exam, lecture, study
Tues: AN exam, lecture
Wens: pick up patient
Thurs: clinical
Fri: clinical
Sat: Study


Week 4:
Sunday study AN
Mon: Peds lecture
Tues: AN exam, lecture
Wens: pick up patient
Thurs: Clinical
Fri: Teaching project present
Sat: Study Finals

Week 5:
Study for finals
Go to Evals

Shew. I also have my teaching project in there somewhere but I don't know when. OK, off to write a paper. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Unemployed Nurse Jack said...

Week 6: Sleep, read a fun fiction book, sleep, go out with friends, sleep, watch whatever you want on TV, sleep...

Wow. Hang in there.