1.11.2007

Later--


Couple more tidbits--It is supposed to ice and snow this weekend, so I gave in and made a trip to hobby lobby where I picked up some holiday paper and a cheap photo-box to store the 1100 pictures I have not scrapped in the last two years. (Also wanted to try my debit card because supposedly my account is fixed-NOT. Got declined.) Spent about $5 and could have spent $50. That place is a crafter's crack cocaine. Gonna organize my scrapbook supplies, I've decided.

This is in anticipation of the new camera I am buying with some of my student loan money (shhhhh) that is leftover and is not going to books and stuff. I have quite a bit left over this semester so I am being bad--the rest will go to various bills. I am good at justifying purchases like this because a.) a camera for me is actually a need and not a want and b.) I am a brat. Plus, my camera died over Christmas break, so I am kinda useless as class historian (good one, huh?).

And I am cooking something yummy (an orzo chicken salad thing) from Paula Deen for dinner again, so hubby and the kids should enjoy cuz it all ends next week and we are back to frozen pizzas, grilled cheese and take out.

0 comments: