12.04.2006

Nope

Just offered tech job. Calling to say no.

Later: kiddo #1 home from school. School nurse says there is a stomach virus making the rounds. Sure'nuff, kiddo barfs--and manages barfing on ENTIRE flight of stairs--each step had a little on it--some steps had a lot. Cleaning that up was lots of fun and now I feel queasy.

Gotta study for OB dang it! AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happens when your kids are sick? Do you have to miss class? That's what i'm worried about...I have 2 kids who get sick all the time.

Good luck with your test!

Wendy, R.N. said...

Poor kid. Poor you.

Why does the thought of a surgeon looking up pictures in the OR scare me to death?

W. :)

Wendy, R.N. said...

Poor child. Poor you.

Why does the thought of a surgeon looking up pictures in a book while in the OR scare me to death?

W. :)

Prisca: said...

LOL Wendy--you saw that before I had to delete it--the file was messed up I guess! ;)

Kim, I have to be WAY creative when a kid gets sick. My MIL can SOMETIMES watch them (I don't want her to get sick) if all else fails, but usually DH and I work something out. This time I went half the day to class and he went half day to work and stayed late. It is a PAIN, I tell ya!