12.15.2006

Final Course Grades

91.7 OB
91.3 MH
89 AN

Found out today that my program doesn't round final grades, so I got straight B's. That kind of sucks in terms of my wanting A's, but I guess in the broad scheme of things it is ok.

Anyway, I am done for the semester. YIPPEE! I passed!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Congrats to you!! Enjoy your break!!

hoosier nurse said...

Yay for you!! Don't ever say it sucks when you get a B. We had people this week praying to just get through (and not everyone did). You're doing GREAT!!!

Prisca: said...

Well, the only time it sucks to get a B in my book is when you miss an A by 3/10ths of a point...

But I am proud of myself! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey... i know the feeling its great!!! Not all good nurses comes from good marks... but you did terrific!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome grades! My school has a crazy grading system where an A is 95 and above! Sheesh.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, friend. Proud of you. Nursing school is hard enough, much less doing it while being a wonderful mom and wife. You deserve a great break. I bet you could really relax in Canada. Why not come here, to our little resort town.

Nursapalooza said...

B is for
Beautiful
Basking in sunshine
Barney dancin' the jig
Bountiful passing
Bloody good
etc...
congrats to you! Relax a little, do somethin' nonsensical!

Unemployed Nurse Jack said...

Those grades look impressive to me.

As one of my nursing instructors told me this past semester regarding "B's": "Nobody's going to ask you what your GPA was when you go apply for a job."

Good for you, and congratulations for a strong finish.