Only 6 more weeks of classes and then finals week...It is going REALLY fast. Just a couple more tests in each class. I am feeling burned out this week. Hopefully I'll get some energy here over the weekend for the final push to the end of the semester.
Had a great day off with my kids--well, after taking an online test this morning. Went to parent-teacher conferences then took the rest of the day to hang out with a friend and her kid--we all went to lunch and then a play area. The kiddos have tomorrow off too but I need to crack down and get to studying for a test next week and do LOTS of reading.
Looks like I am being voted in as "class historian." Should be interesting.
My next OB test covers 10 chapters-ouch!
How's everyone doing out there? Ya hangin' in?
10.26.2006
Time is ticking away...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
10 chapters is a lot, but you are can do it. Start early and maybe have a study schedule or 1-2 chapters a day or something. You are almost there- 6 more weeks!!!! Stick with it :)
I just finished up with my orientation (16weeks!) and I am glad to be done, but I also nervous to be on my own. yikes.
I know how it feels to sense that burn out. I finished OB with a very disappointing 3.0. I too, felt dumb and wanted to quit. I sit for my PN exam on Dec 18th, so I have strated studying for that on top of my last class, acute care med/surg. I keep telling myself I can do anything for another month and a half.
Glad yo hear your taking time for yourself, kids and friendship.
Post a Comment